Looking for a Project Manager experienced in developing innovative web and mobile applications for US clients. Timings are 6pm to 4am Khi time.
As part of our Agile project management team you will:
· Manage multiple, concurrent projects from initiation to closure.
· Coordinate with stakeholders to gain agreement on project scope, goals, deliverables, and timing then document expected outcome in project charter;including contributing to product design to think beyond the spec and provide real solutions.
· Create detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities/tasks necessary to the successful completion of each project then schedule tasks/activities as required for project success.
· Track and report on project milestones and provide status updates on regular intervals to various stakeholders.
· Compose meeting notes, related reports and other business communications.
· Facilitate efficient team and client meetings effectively
· Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities based on capacity and proficiency levels for the task
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
· Certify deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
· Work with leadership team to determine objectives upon which the project will be evaluated after its completion.
· Engage with clients regarding production details.
· Build and maintain strong relationships across the organization including development, quality assurance and design to translate client concepts into polished programs
· Regularly keep stakeholders educated of product progress, issues/impediments, risks that impact the business addresses with appropriate mitigation plans
· Excellent organization skills, including the ability to handle changing requirements and priorities.
· Demonstrated ability to manage, sustain and complete multiple, concurrent projects
· Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills
· Proven business acumen, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, solve complex problems, and drive change in the organization
· Demonstrated experience working with multiple functional areas throughout an organization as a whole, and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
· Demonstrated experience with an end-to-end product development cycle and new product introduction
· Strong customer service focus and the ability to communicate with highly technical as well as non-technical audiences
· Strong technical skills and not afraid to ask questions to ensure a thorough understanding
· Curiosity, and the ability to think of questions that may help avoid pitfalls
· Attention to detail with excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization abilities
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of experience with software development
· 1+ years of experience in a project leadership role, with an emphasis on web technologies; leading mid-to-large scale projects; understanding of full project lifecycle management.
· Ability to create business process diagrams, wire frames for product design
Kindly do not apply to this vacancy if you do not match the requirements. Only short listed candidates would be contacted for Initial Interview.
Sibisoft is the subsidiary of Northstar Technologies which has been one of the world’s leading club management software developers for nearly 2 decades. The commitment and expertise of the Sibisoft team, has proven time and time again that, with dedication, hard work and creativity there is no bar ...مزید پڑھیں