Smash Cloud is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to join its fast-growing team.
- Should have 6+ years of software development experience, with at least 3 years of management experience in delivering software projects end to end by leveraging Agile principles.
- At least 2 years of experience should be with delivering projects on MEAN/MERN stack - experience with additional technology stacks is a plus (particularly .NET)
- An Extremely strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and SCRUM agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work closely with product managers, business analysts, and external stakeholders.
- The ability to write effective acceptance criteria, consume documentation and provide support to developers
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work with a range of developers
- Experience with AWS and other public cloud providers
- Lead a team of senior and junior developers to deliver projects end to end.
- Ability to breakdown product requirements into user stories/tasks and lead sprint planning meetings
- Ensure adherence to best practices and sprint goals
- Estimate project with user story points
- Work closely with product managers and business analysts to ensure software is delivered to specifications
- Provide support to developers with problem solving, training and development
- Above market salary
- You will be working at a fun and vibrant place
- You will be provided health insurance benefits
- We have a team culture that focuses on individual growth
While we’ll continue to invest in your learning and development, this job role is for experienced candidates that have a proven track record of software development management.