The Team: The Customer Adoption team drives the adoption of new and enhanced products and capabilities by delivering clear communication, self-service resources, and one-to-many training events. It is part of the larger Customer Experience organization within Market Intelligence.
The Impact: By delivering the resources and communication needed to adopt and navigate our products with ease, we enable clients to maintain or enhance their daily workflows with minimal disruption to their productivity. You will partner with our cross-segment product and marketing teams to help deliver assets for products and solutions that provide value across our user population, and help ensure our customers receive clear, consistent, and concise messaging on the current and future states of our products.
What’s in it for you:
• Have the opportunity to work on high-visibility projects
• Cultivate copywriting skills, plus gain familiarity with the concept of brand voice
• Develop skills in leading industry tools such as Salesforce, On24, Marketo, WalkMe, and Highspot
• Curate a deep understanding of our customers, including their workflows, our solutions, our go-to-market strategies, and the global competitive landscape
• Work as part of a creative, driven, and innovative global marketing team within a Fortune 500 company that is over 150 years old
As a Content Specialist, Customer Experience focused on our cross-segment client base, you will collaborate with teammates and stakeholders to design, build, and deliver assets that span our client segments:
• Manage the experience around in-product messaging via WalkMe to ensure a cohesive and consistent customer experience
• Partner with our client training webinar team to build and host webinars on our products
• Provide quality assurance on both the copy and design of our client-facing PowerPoint slides and manage the way the content is organized
• Support the launch, creation, and design of our new Desktop Certification program
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, English, Communications, Business or related field preferred)
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, customer service, or related field
• Acute attention to detail and quality assurance
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Strong copyediting skills in English (grammar assessment required)
• Customer-first mindset
• Excellent interpersonal skills of listening, empathy, and teamwork
• Desire to continuously learn and upskill to keep up with the evolving customer experience ecosystem and new technology
• Experience using On24
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong understanding of the personas we serve and how our products and solutions meet their business needs
• Keen awareness of the business goals and ability to prioritize projects and resources accordingly
• Basic HTML coding experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.