Spantronics is Pakistan’s Leading BPO & IT Company.
The Recruitment specialist at Spantronics recruits, trains and helps improve employees. You will responsible to ensure the effective management of their lifestyle at Spantonics. You will manage profiles, coordinate, manage pool, recruitment and resignations.
This position is responsible for thorough execution of recruiting process for assigned searches, and requires an eye for detail, a passion for finding top talent specially related to contact center and phone sales candidates and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
• Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
• Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements, post advertisements in a variety of newspapers, on every online leading job advertising companies such as rozee and mustakbil, networks, etc.
. Recommend creative and alternative advertising venues and strategies.
• Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct prescreen interviews to analyze candidate experience and fit, coordinate pre-employment tests as needed, and develop a short list of potential candidates.
• Present fully-screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and coordinate interviews.
• Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results as appropriate.
• Complete reference check and background checks on selected candidates, as requested.
• Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
• Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature.
• Liaise between new hires and human resources, ensuring submission of all documentation required.
• Be proactive, think strategically, and network early in search of stellar candidates for all positions.
• Recommend system improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective, high quality services are provided to hiring managers.
• Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, help collect and analyze recruitment data.
• Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
• Represent Spantronics with professionalism, enthusiasm and energy to sell the organization to prospective candidates.
• Conduct informational interviews with potential candidates. Solicit and prioritize internal referrals.
• Attend career fairs and conferences to promote Spantronics and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
• Develop and maintain an international network of recruiters, contacts and candidates via proactive use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
Spantronics is Market Leaders in Contact Center and BPO sector.