We are seeking an Amazon Private Label Product Manager to join our team! This person will be responsible for managing private/white label products on amazon.com; working with other departments to coordinate advertising, pricing, and ordering; working with numerous international and domestic vendors to develop new products, secure contracts for new and existing products, and developing marketing strategies that support the sales team to provide the expected level of growth in sales and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan and manage marketing activities for company’s Brand product line(s).
· Product Hunting that determines which products are needed to increase market share within their portfolio.
· Product Sourcing by discussing vendor bidding and review sources for packaging.
· Perform periodic analysis of each product to determine changes and trends, by compiling information from published marketing data, competitor analysis, monthly reports, feedback from sales representatives and customers reviews etc.
· Product Launching by Planning and Executing marketing campaigns as agreed upon with the management.
· Product ranking by evaluating BSR, improve positioning on primary and secondary keywords.
· Help develop appropriate advertising and copy for all relevant internal and external marketing tools.
· Manage pricing to achieve the best balance between increased profit margins and increased sales.
· Train sales representatives and customer service representatives on any new products.
· Develop necessary marketing material, product literature and samples.
· Meet budgetary objectives and adjust (when necessary) for marketing campaigns.
· Lead, train, evaluate and mentor new or junior members of the team as requested by the management.
· Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
The Experience We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent education/experience.
· Experience in Amazon Private/While label model.
· Hands on experience on tools like Helium 10, Jungle Scout, Merchant Words, Viral Launch and Many chat.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills and proficiency in English.
SPC TEK is an international, full service software and technology development company. Our expertise lies in reducing costs and improving productivity by bringing the strategic advantage of software solutions to our clients. Since our inception in 2005, SPC TEK has provided services to organization ...مزید پڑھیں