- Responsible for sales and business development activities by accurately and proactively processing each stage of the customer transaction (pitch, proposal, quote, and contract).
- Proactively recommend features and functions needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the internal digital production team.
- Assist with Sales Activities, including contacting and speaking with clients, performing research, scheduling meetings, coordinating with internal teams to provide solutions to clients, carrying out miscellaneous tasks relative to sales. Observes sales process with sales representatives; attending sales calls.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Expert in sales administration by completing rotation in sales office functions.
- Research on potential partner and prospect Calling potential prospects and clients Help with business development activities Maintain Sales force CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Other miscellaneous task assigned by sales manager
Key Skills Required:
- High Energy Level, Self-Motivated, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales Team, Excellent Verbal Communication, Handles Rejection, Deals with Uncertainty, Handles Pressure, Self-Confidence, Business Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals.
Education: Graduate / Masters
Job Location: Karachi
Experience Req: 1 Year Sales
Working Hours: 6:00 pm. to 3:00 am. (Night Shift).
Salary: Rs.25K – 45K per month