Survival Tech Valley is looking for a 3D Environment Artist to join our visionary and ambitious Art team.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of composition and architectural principles in order to create esthetic, functional, and immersive locations.
The ideal candidate is required to show a diverse portfolio of recent work that displays a high level of expertise in 3d modeling and 3d Environments for games.
• Create 3d environments by working in close cooperation with Level/Game Designers
• Create 3d assets, textures, and UV maps
• Interpret concept art and sketches to create environment and props (Must be able to create from scratch)
• Follow design guidelines and Execute projects on time
• Candidate should be flexible to make changes according to the received feedback
• Technically sound in Unity 3d
• Candidate should come from a background of Arts
• Previous working experience in a gaming industry
• Good sense of Unity 3d lighting
• Knowledge of Unity Game Engine and 3d Design
• Experience in 3d modeling (high poly & low poly) alongside 2d graphic skills
• Experience with 3d Studio Max, Z-Brush, Photoshop, etc
• Efficient and Hardworking
• Fluent in English
• Easily adaptable, fast learner
• Knowledge of other 2d-3d software will be considered a plus
Qualified applicants will be expected to complete an art test.
• Information Technology & Services
• Computer Games
• Graphic Design
• Information Technology
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
• Gaming Industry Z Brush
• Unity Game Development
• 3D Lighting 3D Design
• Modeling 3D Modeling
• Project Management Autodesk 3ds Max
Level of education