Daily audits of channel partner product listings. Associates will need to monitor products line across all channels and flag discrepancies that do not match the HPD SKU details. Update and flag HPD images that need to be reshot based on the old imagery and customer reviews.
Skills: Attention to detail for Channel Partner products and Listing Optimization:
• Imagery • Title • Key Features • Description • Back-end Search Terms,/Meta Descriptions • A+ Content • Product Ranking • Product Knowledge.
- All images must be reflect the most up to date images as shown on HPD website
- Flag any color discrepancies when color shown does not match color of product.
- Third party lifestyle images must reflect the truenes of HPD Products.
- Cross check images with customer reviews to see what SKUs should be reshot to address recurring issues.
- Channel partner names must reflect the correct name of HPD products. Items that must show in product name are the following (• Fabric • Header • Color • Light filtration • Panel or Pair)
Product Bullet Points and Meta Descriptions
- Bullet points must touch on important fabrication details of the products and must be verified based on HPD website: (• Fabric • Header – ways to hang • color
- Light filtration • Panel or Pair)
- Update backend Meta descriptions: (• For each channel, product keywords need to be added in the meta-descriptions to increase product visibility based on a customer’s search term.)
- Verify current price of product and compare to HPD standard pricing as well as other channels partners.
- Flag any major discrepancies to manager for review.
Competitive Market Salaries and Benefits.