We are looking for an Experienced & Passionate WordPress/WooCommerce Developers to join our US Based Company! As a WordPress Developer/Coder at our company, you will be responsible for both Back-End & Front-End Development.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and all the basic things in the LAMP stack (and server configuration stuff) for use in WordPress customization or to fix something
- Have a creative eye for design which basically means you can design part of a website in multiple ways (like provided in premium themes) or at least you can find those design ideas yourself.
- Can build full website given a WordPress panel, the right theme (paid) and very few (only if needed) paid Plugins, with customization as per client needs
- Able to find things out on your own. For example, fixing bugs, fixing design or implementation problems, finding out the right colors, or even finding out the right video or stock or vector image as per need. Which basically just means that you are diligent + smart problem solver
Desired Skills & Experience (PHP/Laravel):
3+ years experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (Laravel, Symfony, etc.), Modern Front End Framework (Bootstap, jQuery, Angular, etc.), HTML5, SASS & CSS Proficient in code versioning tools, such as GIT Experience in working with an automated build and deployment process Strong knowledge of SQL and writing queries in MySQL,
- Have good designing sense and incorporate design elements in your development.
- Be able to work on your own without needing help and support from a third-party.
- Have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Be able to continuously update the website and enhance user experience and conversion ratio by improving the design.
- Have understanding on conversion optimization and lead capture with the help of design and development features.
Note: We also require your portfolio and list of Wordpress themes you have customized in the past.