As a UX/UI Designer, you will be working on a greenfield project. This role allows you to express your creativity and design something you will be proud of.
At a minimum, we are looking for someone who has an eye for clean and professional looking web design.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design and ability to create clean user interfaces
- Ability to work with the software developers and business analysts for iterative builds
- Exposure to agile methodologies would be nice
- Exposure to a startup environment or an online product company would be a plus
- Knowledge of a project management tool like Jira or Trello
- Familiarity with Figma and style guides would be a huge plus
- Communication skills both written and verbal in English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating detailed experience designs from the project start to build and launch
- Conducting user research interviews during the brainstorming and after the launch
- Creating UX deliverables like personas, scenarios, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Creating UI designs the meets both business and the user interaction requirements
- Documenting the state of the design process
- Web Designing is the Main Priority
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.