1. Should have 10+ years of software quality assurance experience.
2. Responsible for managing the software quality assurance functions across multiple diverse team of Quality Assurance specialists (manual testers, DB testers, Security & penetration tester, automation testers, Performance and load tester), working on in house and clients products and platforms within the Vaival Technologies.
3. Minimum of 5 years of technical leadership experience required.Experience of working in an Agile environment.
4. Advanced understanding of automated testing frameworks, goals, limitations and strategies required.
5. Expert knowledge of test types and strategies, including: unit, integration, system, end-users, performance, stress, endurance, non-functional , manual and automated testing.
6. Skilled in managing traceability between software requirements, test plans, cases, and results required.
7. Prepare and define necessary QA plans for QA teams ensure quality and timely delivery of each product undergoing.
8. Help in resource allocation and estimation efforts and delegate duties for routine activities.
9. Review test strategies, encourage the development of new test strategies, and maintain a continuous improvement environment to improve quality and efficiency.
10. Review test plans, test results, risk analysis and release documentation.
11. Enhance QA methodology for test and defect management and tools supporting the processes.Ensure and record requirements coverage by verification.
12. Maintain defect triage process and continuous defect review in software organization.
13. Experience with SQL databases technologies required. NoSQL preferred.
14. Understand distributed application models, system integration, and troubleshooting techniques.
15. Strong knowledge of Software Configuration Management, configuration control , build and process management
16. Exceptional operating and debugging skills of Windows, Embedded Linux, iOS and Android systems required.
17. Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins bamboo required.
18. Investigate and explore upcoming new technologies and suggest for enhancements.
19. Ensure compliance with company and state and federal laws and regulations and software delivered to US and European countries.
20. Stay available after hours for production, installation or customer support.
21. Knowledgeable of e-commerce block chain domain is huge plus.
Tools of the Trade
22. Should required level of experience with the following technologies:
Visual Studio; C#; , PHP , Larval , NodeJS, Selenium; Appium ,TDD, BDD, network protocols, Client-Server architecture, Amazon EC2 services.
In over seven successful years of business and with the help of 90+ fantastic team members Vaival has perfected its sole dedication: to deliver Offshore Agile Software Development Teams. We have worked with businesses of all types and sizes from all around the world, from independent startups and a ...مزید پڑھیں