This position is based in Islamabad but it will involve the liaison with
International staff as well as vendors. The main duties and responsibilities are as follows (albeit this list is not exhaustive); Travel;
· Process sales orders, invoices, payments
· Acting as the main point of contact for travel related in inquiries
· Booking all international travel including flights and accommodation
· Seeking and negotiating best business rates with vendors
· Working with international vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, and equipment rental.
· Sending and managing invitations and attendee lists.
· Managing and executing promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads.
· Managing costs and maximizing ROI.
· Assist with Marketing and PR initiatives.
· Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
· Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
· Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to;
· Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
· Organizing facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, and the media.
· Identifying and securing speakers or special guests.
· Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations;
· Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings;
· Preparing delegate packs and papers;
· Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures, plus social media coverage;
· Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
Skills / Competencies Required:
· Minimum Masters degree in Business Management or any relevant field.
· 5+ year's Event Management experience (ideally trade shows, client events, training seminars and media events)
· Experience negotiating with vendors internationally
· Experience booking travel internationally
· Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
· Excellent administrative skills, high level of proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite
· Proven track record in managing costs and ROI
· Solid Understanding of Marketing and PR
· A Positive Can Do Attitude. Willing to work on Eastern time zone