The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
· Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
· Create and maintain software documentation;
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site;
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
· Market Competitive Salary;
· Professional training and grooming;
· Exposure and Experience;
· 10 casual leaves, 16 half-day medical and 14 annual leaves.