VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zones to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad, Pakistan.
What you will be doing:
· Automated accuracy checks of AI system.
· Reduce the turnaround time from issue reporting to bug fixing.
· Enable Analytics and visualizations on historical data.
· Produce almost-real-time analytics and visualizations for stakeholders.
· Cross check statistics extracted from RDBMS.
· Ability to handle large data clusters, draw conclusions from the data and recommend actions.
· Identify patterns that help AI team improve their algorithms.
· Develop ad-hoc operational requirements.
· Develop Jobs to be run on cloud scheduler.
What you will need:
· Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, or Computational Neuroscience).
· 1-2 year experience in data analytics.
· Fluency and experience in Python(preferred) / SQL.
· Very strong grip on Pandas, Numpy, SQL for complex data manipulations.
· Understanding of Google Cloud services like BigQuery, Firestore, Cloud Functions, Cloud, Stack driver, Cloud tasks.
· API development using Flask.
· Theoretical Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms.
· Deep understanding of git.
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.