One of our client, an international real estate brokerage firm is immediately looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator in the Real Estate industry.
Salesforce Administrators will be greatly in touch with the Management Team regarding the Company’s requirements to customize the platform. Hence, he/she will enable users to get the most out of Salesforce, which will be the new CRM that will be used.
Main Role and Responsibility for this position:
- Maintain and upgrade the platform
- Make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use Salesforce
- Stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates
- Set up personalized dashboards, fields, alerts, and reports to shorten the sales cycle and track every lead in greater detail.
- Managing users, data, and security
- Responsible for managing and securing databases, taking regular back-ups
- Troubleshoot and support end-users to ensure Salesforce meets their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies, and/or procedures
- Opening, monitoring, and escalating system issues to Salesforce or collaborating with team for solutions
- Researching, testing, and implementing new CRM functionality and releases
- Train users in one on one and classroom settings for all how to’s of the system
- Communicates with the Management and Sales Team for all system changes and updates
- Point of contact of the Sales Team in all Salesforce/ CRM related queries
- Providing daily support and administration of Salesforce, users and processes
- Assisting with the management of CRM configuration, development and business process improvement initiatives
- Performing systems monitoring and health checks and release updates
- Provides weekly and monthly progress report and accomplishments
Requirements for Applicants:
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other relevant fields
- Has experience with Real Estate Companies or Developers
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 2-4 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce * Analyst in the area of CRM (preferably Salesforce for Real Estate).
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform is a must.
- Salesforce Sales and Service-Cloud.
- Previous Salesforce project implementation experiences.
- Functional and technical analysis.
- Strong customer-facing.
- Previous consulting experiences.
- Agile mind-set.
- Ability to remain patient and courteous when fielding user complaints and system issues
- Any nationality is fine (but preferably from Pakistan or India / Eastern European)
- Knowledge in English is required and knowledge in Urdu/ Hindi is an asset
If you meet the above requirements and expectations, we would be happy to meet you for an interview and have you onboard immediately.