WADIC is hiring Full Stack Developer
About the job:
As a Full Stack Developer you will work with your product team to develop user-centric software products from idea to production.
This is a fast-paced environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
Desired development skills:
4. Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
5. Experience working with #Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts) as well as a pair-programming mindset.
6. Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc).
7. Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
8. Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
9. Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
10. A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
11. 5+ years of professional experience.
WADIC is a well-reputed software development company located in Colorado. According to CIO review 2018, WADIC listed among the top 10 most promising Agile service providers. Our services include custom software solutions, mobile app development services, and web designing and development in the USA, Pakistan, India, and the Philippines. Making our customers happy is the job we love the most. We strive hard to be insightful to offer cutting edge solutions to their journey of digital evolution. At WADIC, we provide the best quality software by using both conventional and latest approaches with the fastest delivery. We shape the ideas of our clients to develop high-technology software solutions.