Be the part of winning team by joining as OPs & CS Executive. This is highly challenging position that required excellent operational controls, team leading skills, team controls, understanding of courier operations or related industry experience.
- Oversee day to day operation task such as pickup & deliveries.
- Assigning orders to concerned couriers
- Ensuring timely pickups of E-commerce shipments from customers
- Maintaining excellent relationship with customers at all times.
- Debrief orders which are not delivered & seek advice from customers
- Liaison with couriers during the day for their issues.
- Customer service is extremely important and in the role of Operations Manager, it will be your job to ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Ensuring early morning availability of couriers/riders.
- Morning briefing to couriers for daily operations plan.
- Receiving shipments in evening and sort them area wise.
- Manifestation of shipments as per route/ courier.
- Ensuring timely delivery of return shipments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Should Computer friendly.
- Able to use excel proficiently
- Should have basic understanding of ERPs
- Able to listen, read, understand and perform assigned duties.
- Honest, hardworking and dedicated.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Minimum Education: Business Graduate (BBA) / (MBA)
- Minimum Experience: at least 1 year of experience in courier industry shall be preferred. However operation role in any industry with good exposure shall work.