We are looking to fill an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE content writing based role with the following:
- Undergraduate (ongoing/ recently Completed)
- A female candidate with a positive mindset
- Lahore Based
- Good Written English Skills (Very Important)
- Ability to Think outside the box
- Ability to carry out research on the internet
- Identify and analyze potential challenges and work out solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines
JD FOR THIS ROLE IS AS FOLLOWING:
Our Brand is an online e-commerce startup where we are Targeting the Aussie Market place & offering our customers a range of Bedding and Home merchandise. We are looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for creating content for our blogs, articles, Social media posts, product description, and on the company website along with managing the brand’s Social media platforms. The main responsibilities will include carrying out in-depth Market research, customer profiling, and preparing market analysis to come up with the content as needed. The executive will be handling the brand’s all major social media platforms, engagements (posting content/product posts responding to customer queries/leads/comments, etc.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry & Product related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns. · Manage and oversee social media content
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
- Undergraduate (Ongoing/Recently Completed)
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-point) applications.
- Online editing tools (CANVA Preferred) · Photoshop (preferred)
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing (Very Important)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Summarize reporting to management on a weekly basis