Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify and recommend improvements to systems and processes to improve business efficiency
Qualification and Experience:
· Minimum of 4-5 years of experience as Network Administrator, preferably in lead/supervisory role.
· Hands on experience on Amazon AWS cloud (specially EC2, S3), Office 365 is must.
· Hands on experience in implementation and management of Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 R2 Active Directory, Microsoft SQL 2005 / 2008, Microsoft Terminal Server 2003 / 2008, Firewalls ISA/TMG, Virtual Servers, Amazon AWS, Backup of Windows Servers and SQL, Network printers etc.
· Ability to handle common network issues and experience in developing process and procedural documentation
· Understands the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and is able to pin-point problem area accurately to improve overall efficiency Expertise in OS Installation / Maintenance, Software / Driver Installation troubleshooting, Hardware procurement, Network Cabling / troubleshooting, etc.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Network Administration, Systems Engineering, or a related field of study.
MCITP, MCSE, CCNA certifications would be a plus
ppyieldWerx is a semiconductor test data collection and analysis software product. Since 2000, yieldWerx Semiconductor has been helping companies across the world with state of the art Semiconductor Test Data analysis software suit. yieldWerx enables customers to perform analysis of their multiple d ...مزید پڑھیں