· Software development in C/C ++, Java/J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL
· Experience: Minimum 04 Years of developing, testing, integrating and implementing payment/banking and/or e-commerce applications
The position requires strong Payment application development background.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C/C++, Java/J2EE code
· Ensure application optimal performance and quality during development to minimize regression
· Ensure compliance to latest security standards to secure application operations and data
· Implement appropriate UI, back-end / middle-ware and integrate with database and/or other enterprise systems
· Read the SOW/Functional Requirements, coordinate with end-users/business analyst and participate in project meetings to understand requirements, provide time-lines and complete development withing provided time frame.
· Perform unit testing before releasing the software for SQA
· Ensure proper documentation and release management
· Support customer / L2 Support team during SIT, UAT and post-implementation phases
· Provide 24 x 7 support for application production issues.
· Must have a Bachelors degree (BS, BCS, BE)
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills along with effective communication
· C/C++, Java/J2EE, and SQL expertise
· ISO8583 protocol implementations
· Databases: SQL Server and Oracle
Access Group is a leading IT Managed Services, providing Financial Payment Solutions, VSAT Services and Consulting and System Integration Services with 15+ years in the IT industry. We have over 150 professionals possessing expertise in various business domains including Mobile Financial Services, ...阅读更多