With specific WordPress development experience, including CMS configuration.
• Must be mid or top range with minimum 4+ years experience
• Must have server-side development experience.
• Must have database creation and development experience
• Candidates must know about Development using Custom Fields, Custom Post Types.
• Concept of Transients, HTTP API in WordPress is a must.
• Know the writing of plugins in an Object-oriented way in WordPress.
• Must have deep knowledge of WordPress internals and WordPress optimization.
• Must have deep knowledge of WordPress database structure and functions.
• The WordPress Developer will play a leading role in the development of WordPress website and plugins
• This role is an active participant in the WordPress community and will have opinions on the future of WordPress and content management systems as a whole.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-proclaimed expert in WordPress development.
• They consistently stay on top of industry trends and best practices and enjoy working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
• WordPress• PHP
• Custom PHP
• WordPress development across more than a dozen websites
• Creation of custom WordPress plugins following WordPress coding standards
• Development of themes, child themes, and related functionality for a WordPress multisite network Expert of mobile-responsive techniques
• PSD to WordPress• PHP Laravel Framework (is a plus)