We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading, content quality assurance, and editing, analysing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
The role is working for a UK-based, well-established, multi-national Education company that specializes in education and training products/courses. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a remote working employee parallel to the UK office hours.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organisational skills. A bachelor's degree in English or a related field is a must.
· Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with content contributors.
· Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax.
· Re-structure and edit articles by content writers
· Ensure that content meets the company’s needs and follows our in-house style guide.
· Organise, modify, and update existing content.
· Update our website and social media pages with new content
· Craft and send our monthly newsletter
· Engage with the course production team and edit the content by assuring the quality of the content.
· Verify content and information.
· Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
· Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
· Manage a busy workload according to the deadline.
· Analyse data and analytics and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
· Optimise published pieces using SEO guidelines
· Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
· Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
· Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g., bounce rates)
· Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, or related field.
· Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web editor, or similar role
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Team sprit
· Portfolio of published work
· Proficient in desktop publishing software.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
Brit Academy is an online course provider, offering more than 100 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, ...阅读更多