- The byte is building an on-demand food delivery platform that’s powered by dark kitchens.
- The company envisions making food-delivery affordable and accessible for a larger segment of Pakistan (than it currently is).
- The byte is Pakistan’s first consumer internet startup to get backed by Combinatory.
- We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate who can help us scale up our operations across multiple locations with a smooth customer experience.
- You will be acting as a bridge between the customers and the operations, channelize the problems, and coordinate with the operations teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- We are small and getting ready to grow which means that you will have the room to create a ton of impact really fast and join us for our initial growth! This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of Pakistan’s very first Combinatory consumer startup.
- Acting as a bridge between customers and the operations by channelizing customers’ concerns
- Resolving end-to-end service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting, and explaining the best solution to the problem, and following up to ensure resolution
- Coordination with operations and delivery team to ensuring a good order experience
- Tracking live operations and responding to queries e.g., deliver assignments, live support
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer feedback
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have these experiences:
- 1-2 years’ experience in managing Customer Support preferably in a startup
- Proficiency in the English language
- Good communication skills
- Highly energetic and able to work under pressure.
- Impact driven individual
- Problem solving