- We are looking for a candidate to work on the electronics side of the business where you will be responsible for adapting and designing components for our electronic products.
- This will mostly involve redesigning PCB’s and the software inside the PCB and amendments or redesign of the Apple and Android applications which control these devices.
- The role comes with a 4 year sponsorship license for the UK and as only one role is currently available we are looking for a candidate who is exceptional in terms of their skills.
- Previous industry experience in preferred, but we are open to new graduates who demonstrate a clear natural ability and level of skills.
- The role will start in March 2021, and we are using the months leading up until the start date to find an exceptional candidate for the role.
- Good understanding of PCB’s – including knowledge of various PCB mounted devices, and how to design or adapt PCB design using software.
- Good knowledge of programming languages – including HTML, Java, CSS, C, C++, C#, and assembly languages.
- Good understanding of Server Operations – Linux based systems.
- Good understanding of Smartphone Applications – both Apple and Android.
- Understanding of basic electricity theory and electrical safety devices.
As the business is diversified in other areas such as textiles and manufacturing.
Any other skills which the candidate can bring to the business are a bonus, and a well-rounded candidate capable of performing a wide range of responsibilities is preferred.
Travel and relocation assistance will be provided to the right candidate.
I would like to stress that as the role comes with a minimum 4 year contract and approval to work and live in the UK, competition for the role is likely to be very tough – as such we are only looking for candidates who have a clear natural ability and skillet.
The hiring process will start with CV assessment, followed by a more detailed assessment via questionnaire / telephone.
Potential candidates will then be invited to a brief interview in Pakistan, followed by a more in depth day assessment before being offered the role.