eMediCare Solutions, is an UK based company providing healthcare related solutions. Currently, it is looking for an experienced candidate who is interested to polish their development skills in challenging environment.
Candidate must have following skill set:
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, scenarios, test cases, test strategies, QA methodologies, scripts, and procedure.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source/other tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Should have experience in API testing.
- Hands on experience on JIRA
- Knowledge in Automation Tools (i.e., Selenium, JMETER) is plus
- Solid experience with typical software development life cycles and methodologies.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) – to ensure the ability to write test plans and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Be comfortable and adaptive working in a timeline-heavy environment.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Knowledge of the software testing discipline and its integration with software development and product lifecycle.