In a Nutshell:
- Gaditek is looking for a Graphic Design Executive who can create beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
- The core responsibilities for this role include developing visuals and motion graphics for e-commerce and social media platforms.
- The candidates must have a keen eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and functional user interfaces.
- In this role, you will also be working closely with our product teams, users, and development team in an agile and interactive design-focused environment.
Once you are here, you will:
Social media ads and banners:
- Create Google and Facebook ads keeping the brand guidelines in mind
- Make adaptations of ads in different dimensions
- Having knowledge about Facebook ads variations
- Create social media cover banners for every new launch
- Be up to date with policies and optimal sizes for graphics on social media platforms
- Contribute to the advancement of the team’s design methodology by focusing on quality, content performance, and efficiency
- Closely coordinate with other marketing team members
- Exploring new ideas for the ads and web banners
- Develop visuals for e-commerce as per requirements from marketing teams
- Design website main and category page banners and optimize them
- Create website blog banners and GIFs
- Create website pop-ups banner designs
- Perform website product photos retouch, masking, and optimization
Create Insta stories and motion graphics
- Create product-specific Instagram stories using product images and text animation
- Create interactive stories with call-to-action animation
- Bring new concepts and ideas for the stories
- Ensure consistency of design in all stories
- Create email templates keeping the brand guidelines in mind
- Create GIFs for hero images and optimize it
- Bring new ideas and concepts for different email marketing campaigns
- Keep a track of the tasks and have knowledge about Trello workflow
- Graphics developed should depict the brand alignment and be engaging for the audience at the same time
- Keeping up-to-date with new developments in relevant design, technology, standards, and standard methodologies
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing:
- keeping you relevant in the market.
- We work hard.
- Harder than most other places of work in the same hours.
- But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together.
- As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors of equivalent
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in designing content for Websites, Social media, or E-Commerce
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After-Effects
- Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
- Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic.
To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
- A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities.
- Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
- Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can.
- Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available