Duties and Responsibilities:
1- Raw Material data Management:
- Take the rate of yarn from the FSD factory 4 days / week. Compile and keep this data intact to be utilized for costing of new articles and as a reference for existing articles.
- Communicate yarn rate comparison of customer order with the current rate after getting approval of the HOD.
2- Shipment communication with merchandiser:
- Directly received the formal order PO from customer and ensure its solid communication to Sales & marketing executive to start his process of communication with the factories..
- Conduct the price verification versus what we have already communication with the customer.
- Perform the space calculation by keeping in mind the order value and type of shipment i.e. LCL or FCL
- Get the customer agreement on the shipment size, in case of his disagreement with our proposal, proceed as per customer requirement.
- Develop the loading details for FSD unit and give to merchandizer.
- Develop the sale confirmation Performa invoice, send it to the customer and request for singed and scanned copy on email.
- In case of new customer, discuss artwork and packaging with the customer and get formal approval. The same process will be followed in the case of the new article from existing customers. While in case case no change in customer and article have proceeded with already approved artwork and packaging.
- Weekly follow-up from merchandizer to check the status of shipment that is it on time or not and make himself ready for trade documents.
- In case of shipment is on time, raise the request for CRO (for FCL) or LP (for loose shipment) from a customer’s agent in case of FOB shipment and two to a GnG agent in case of CIF/CNF shipment.
3- Complete Export documentation:
- On reception of CRO, complete export documentation by following the export documentation procedure. And its consist of the following documents:
- Invoice calculation
- Customer Invoice
- Customer Packing list
- Bank Invoice
- Bank Packing list
- Bill of landing (BL Performa)
- Bill of exchange
- COI (Certificate of origin) from Lahore Chamber of commerce
- GSP (Generalized Specialized Performa) from Trade Development Authority (TDP/EPB)
- Weight note
- Insurance Performa
- Cover letter to the name of agent
- Develop two cover letter on GnG letter head one to the name of customer and one in the name of the Bank
- Bill of exchange in case DA shipment (Document against acceptance)
- Any other document related to export shipments
- Send all these documents to the bank with the bank cover letter and to customer with customer cover letter
4- Import Process:
- Receive the need (Complete specs or requirement detail) from concerned department regarding import of any material or services
- Receive the contract from the supplier, send its signed and scanned copy to supplier after dully approval from Head of department.
- In case of advance payment, ensure the FTT (foreign telly transfer) process and send payment proof to Supplier
- In case of after shipment payment, receive the complete document from supplier through a bank.
- Hand over the necessary document (details Required) to clearing agent.
- Perform strong follow up with an agent regarding the shipment released and its delivery on the desired destination.
- Ensure the payment release by coordinating with the finance department.
5- Reporting and data, maintaining:
- Create and maintain customer SKUs in the ERP database.
- Ensure the quantity sheet according to the HSCODE wise.
- Develop sales value sheet according to category wise in pairs.
- Develop the SKU wise sale value report.
- Develop EE/FF statements
- Complete customer rebate cases by filling all the data (Mintex) to rebate agent and online submission of data on RDA cell.
- Take followup from rebate agent for cheque.
- Develop order in hand sheet
- Develop Sialkot Order sheet which finally converts into loading details and handover to merchandizer.
- Develop and maintain a price agreement list for reference working
- Develop and maintain commission and price sheet of Source -1 on a weekly basis on every Tuesday
- Perform all types of fadex parcel courier working
- Perform scanning of visiting cards, custom and customer document.
6- Foreign trip Travel arrangements:
- Get the complete and approved detail of customer meetings from Merchandiser.
- Prepare the complete tour iternery and share it with HOD for finalization
- Punctual – Physically and Mentally
- Particularly focus
- Can manage multi tasking
- Traveling to FSD / SLK as per business need
- Graduate from HEC recognized university
- Minimum Experience = Total experience 3 ~ 5 years in export documentation
- Age Limit = 25~35