Tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Generating robust and secure RESTful Api’s.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting .Net processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of .Net development.
Skills and requirements:
- Very good knowledge of .NET ecosystem, advanced knowledge of ASP.NET Core 3.1 and now .net 5, strong debugging skills, able to create abstractions using interfaces, custom middlewares, extensions and helpers as required.
- Good knowledge of software architecture design including microservices and api.
- HTTP, IIS, Rest API, JSON, JWT, Bearer token etc.
- T-SQL, MS SQL server, ORM
- Unit Testing, CI/CD
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo DB) and usage of their official drivers/plugins
- Experience with GIT
- Good English command
- Experience in estimating deliverables
- Team Player
- Being confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
Experience: 6 months to 1 year
Job Type: Full-time