JOVI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an Islamabad based company.
- Our mission is to make digital shopping simpler yet subtle. Jovi combines all the restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and various other businesses on a single platform that allows users to order anything luxuriously.
- We are looking for an ambitious Assistant Manager Internal Audit.
- The purpose of the role is to assist in the development of the annual audit plan, schedule and execute audit engagements and other tasks as per approved audit plans, review output of subordinates, perform audit work, and complete special projects as assigned.
- This role may lead the development, planning, implementation, preparation, compiling and/or maintenance of Internal Audit activities, such as the Annual Audit Risk Assessment, training initiatives, and management action plans.
- This role is accountable to assist head of department in building, maintaining, and continuously improving the Internal Audit (IA) unit, providing an environment that fosters trust and teamwork motivating staff to bring their best to further the vision of the unit and the cooperative.
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Broad working knowledge of industry practices, laws and regulations;
- Strong understanding of internal controls and sound knowledge of business risks and process improvements;
- Proficient in IAS and IFRS
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills;
- Excellent Report Writing, Presenting, Flowcharting Skills
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic;
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Market competitive salaries
- Provident fund
- Annual Leave Encashment
- Traveling allowance
- Good work-life balance
- Employee development focused environment