Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are an award-winning startup featured on Harvard Business Review, Forbes MiddleEast, Entrepreneur, etc.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work directly with the CEO on various high impact projects. This is a cross-functional role as you will be collaborating with different teams.
This is a remote position.
What you'll do:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong skillset in excel. Comfortable with macros, pivots, lookups, bulk data manipulation and more. SQL would be a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Have strong social skills and the ability to communicate and influence agreement to your recommendations.
- Have experience telling stories and selling with data and insights.
- Are self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities.
- Have a passion for discovering new things and ability to learn quickly.