3D Artist Responsibilities:
• Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
• Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
• Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
• Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
• Receiving feedback from Directors, Animators, Designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
• Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
• Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
• Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
• Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
3D Artist Requirements:
• Certificate, Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
• A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
• Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, and Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D.
• Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
• An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Silverow Pvt. Limited is a company that is working for NAVSON Limited UK providing IT support, accounts management, sales and logistics.