Stillman’s Beauty is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (highly preferred Female candidate). If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, blogs, social media platforms, and marketing automation tools, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase product engagement.
· Design digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals
· Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, email templates, ad copy)
· Manage end-to-end digital projects
· Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
· Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
· Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
· Monitor ROI and KPIs
· PR Campaigns
· Proven work experience of 5+ years as a digital marketing specialist
· Work experience in marketing automation tools.
· Worked on Paid campaigns (Adwords and Facebook)
· Knowledge of Photoshop and other media editing software
· Familiarity with web design and content management systems
· Excellent analytical and project management skills
· An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital media, or relevant field
· Should know how online campaigns work on multiple digital media platforms.
· Should be able to lead a team independently.