- Novus Altair Ltd is a well established Security and IT services provider based in London, UK. Novus Altair is assessed and registered for ISO 9001 Quality Management System, BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety, and BS EN 14001 Environmental.
- With annual sales growing steadily year-on-year we are stepping into the future strong and confident.
- Our R & D team is outstanding having introduced revolutionary concepts in using Robots and Drones for the Security Industry.
- We envisage to see ourselves as a world-class service provider in the near future.
- Towards reaching our business goals we have established a software development team in Karachi, Pakistan which works very closely with the London head office.
- As such we are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including UI/UX Designs for Mobile and Web applications, Logos, Banners, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, social media campaigns, etc.
- And you will cooperate with our project managers and sales team in the UK.
- Strong understanding and analysis skills to understand client requirements and come up with ideas.
- Strong UI/UX design & Visual Language skills (layout/typography/data visualization/transition)
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions.
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
- Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
- As a member of the Scrum team, participate in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- To take an active role in static testing activities such as design review and requirements inspections to identify ambiguity and inconsistency in requirements as well as improve the Design of company software products and all other assigned projects.
- Record and update JIRA on a timely basis to report all assigned tasks.
- BS degree in Fine Arts or a related subject.
- 3 years of professional experience working as a Creative Designer
- 5 years of professional experience working as a Creative Designer
Background, skills, and experience
- Must have command on Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Wireframe and prototyping experience
- Passion for championing UX and innovation
- Familiarity with UI design style guide & pattern
- Strong Knowledge of UX & Wireframe
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills, and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided.
Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at the interview.