We are UK based bookkeeping firm providing bookkeeping and accounts preparation services to UK accountancy firms. You will be working from the comfort of your own house. All you need is a Laptop/PC with a good internet connection and a smartphone with Skype and Whatsapp.
- Educational background in accountancy.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/B.COM etc.
- Minimum 6 months bookkeeping experience. (Please genuine candidates only as we will interview and give physical tasks to test your bookkeeping skills and knowledge).
- QUICK LEARNER.
- Should understand the basic accountancy concepts such as the difference between purchases and expenses, the idea of asset, liability and equity.
- Should be confident in entering invoices & bank statements, customer reconciliation, supplier reconciliation, bank reconciliation, wages reconciliation etc.
- Should be confident in using bookkeeping software such as Excel, VT transaction+. (Would prefer someone with Xero and Quickbooks experience but not necessary).
We are looking for individuals to join us in the long run. We will promote the right team member(s) to supervisor(s) and manager(s) positions in the future. We strongly believe in fostering current team members to positions with higher responsibilities and, off-course, with excellent remuneration packages.
- Each team member will be assigned bookkeeping and accounts preparation tasks by our supervisor/manager in Pakistan.
- The team member will be paid on a task completion basis (the more tasks you complete, the more money you will earn).
We strongly believe in fair pay, and each team members is paid very fairly per individual job they complete.