Enhance IT, is a global IT Services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our team is comprised of a global group of dedicated individuals striving to make a difference with everything we do. We are coaches, teachers, mentors, and advisors.
We are a family of super-charged problem solvers laying a foundation for growth and development across the globe. Our mission is to help individuals and businesses find, build, and grow their next big dream. We are change agents making a difference, and we do it by starting at the beginning to uncover what really matters to turn opportunities into tangible results. It is always a team effort endeavoring to build careers and provide value.
Big Data Architect
Our growing organization is seeking a skilled professional to serve as an internal resource for our specialized focus in the field of Big Data/Hadoop Development. We provide Fortune 500 clients throughout the United States with IT consultants in a wide-ranging technical sphere.
In order to fully maintain our incoming nationwide and international hires, we will be hiring a Big Data Lead Developer/Architect for out Atlanta, GA (US) headquarters to coach/mentor our incoming classes of consultants. If you have a strong passion for the various Big Data platforms and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step.
This is a full-time internal position that requires relocation to Atlanta. No travel required after relocation.
The Big Data/Hadoop SME will take on the following responsibilities:
- Interviewing potential consultants to ensure all onboarding employees will be successful in Big Data domains prior to each onboarding.
- The design, development, and maintenance of our best-in-class Big Data/Hadoop development training materials
- Training, guiding and mentoring junior to mid-level developers.
- Preparing mock interview situations to enhance the esteemed learning process provided by the company.
- Acting as a primary resource for individuals working on a variety of projects throughout the US
- Interacting with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched.
- Prepping consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving development and implementation of Hadoop and other environments
The ideal candidate will not only possess a solid knowledge of Big Data infrastructures, but must also have a fluency in the following areas (allowing for fluid interactions with other team members scattered across the entry to senior level spectrum):
- Hadoop development and implementation
- Strong in Object Oriented Development in Scala/Java platform
- Hands on experience in big data technologies including Scala or Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HDFS.
- Strong SQL skills and experience
- Designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting Big Data Clusters Spark/Kafka
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detail design Implementing ETL process for integration of data from disparate sources.
- Cloud Experience is a plus
Desired Qualifications Include:
· At least 8+ Years of professional experience in the IT Industry
· Strong knowledge in back-end programming, specifically Java/Scala
· Demonstrated knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven understanding with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, and HBase
· Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts
· Able to work in Atlanta, Georgia.
· Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science or related field