Recently, working with Governance Policy and Project, Balochistan as Project officer based at People’s Primary Healthcare Initiative (PPHI-B).
I have worked as MEAL officer at International Rescue Committee for 9 months, had worked as ME Officer at BRSP Head Office for 4 years, and had worked 6 Years as Programme Associate and Project Assistant in Development section (NGOs) with different donors.l
I have been language teacher for five years in challenger academy followed by 2years of experience as office manager in private sector organization.
Support to project coordinator to implement project intervention,
Organizing trainings under project interventions
Manage day to day activities of virtual healthcare clinics
Technical and operational support to PPHI-B
Supervise with the project coordinator the performance of project team personals and ensure compliance to their respective tasks and monthly deliverables
Perform other tasks assigned by coordinator
Reporting and documentation under project
Major Job Description are as under:
· Support Senior MEAL Manger, and MEAL Manager in establishing and make functional an efficient and action-oriented MEAL system for the project.
· Help the program leads and partners in taking data-informed decisions based on monitoring data and findings.
· Support the MEAL Manager to implement the MEAL plan and ensure real time analytics to guide the quality of the programme and implementation
· Assist in developing analysis dashboards against project indicators at country, province, and district level.
· Ensure that data is collected and entered data management system on a regular basis.
· Validate data for completeness, correctness, consistency and follow up on any data quality issues.
· Review and develop appropriate formats, data collection tools and systems for monitoring and evaluating programs, assuring quality and managing data according to internal and international standards.
· In collaboration with the Senior MEAL Manager, MEAL manager and program teams, carry out regular participatory project monitoring as well as activities according to agreed systems, procedures and standards.
· Extend needful support to program teams to track progress of the project activities in line with the agreed output and outcome level performance indicators and beneficiary numbers using standardized formats and systems, to establish/maintain data storage and dissemination systems.
· Assist in the design, collection and analysis of data and information for assessments, surveys and evaluations as required by the EC-MEAL unit and the program teams as per project requirements.
· Conduct data quality assessments, audits’ and support relevant teams in improved data management practices.
· Will represent MEAL during program review meetings and other events to share M&E updates and/or making presentations if required.
· Facilitate program team to develop and adopt quality standards for their program interventions and ensure the placement of these standards.
· Ensure robust mechanism for process, output and joint outcome monitoring of project interventions.
· Lead surveys and studies under the project to assess the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, and impacts of interventions over the project life.
· Promote accountability and ensure compliance with IRCWAY policies, global Humanitarian Standards for Quality and Accountability, including the complaint and response mechanism (CRM), to ensure that affected communities and people are at the center of IRC response.
· Ensure proactive and reactive feedback collection from beneficiaries and help the project team and partner to use these for informed decision making.
· Maintain proper filing system of monitoring and data related documents in hard as well as in soft.
· Lead documentation of lessons learnt from program implementation. Coordinate with program leads, partners and communities in documenting lessons learnt.
· Document, finalize and share Case Studies, Human Interest Stories and Most Significant Change Stories.
· Carry out other such tasks as assigned by the supervisor.