A management professional with Graduation in Commerce, sound operational analytical experience coupled with strong belief in people and system excellence. Experience in Inventory Management, Warehousing and Distribution Planning. Academically, I am a Graduate from Allama Iqbal Open University (Pakistan). Specific areas of interest to me are Supply Chain Planning, Warehouse Operations, Distribution planning, and Inventory Management.
· Organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods in South & North regions as per FIFO/LIFO/FEFO/LEFO, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled correctly
· Strategically manage operations (Inbound/Outbound) for both Private Custom Bonded and Non-Bonded warehouses in compliance with company’s policies and vision
· Setup layouts/ Slotting’s for Cold Storage/ Chiller/ Dry Warehouses and ensure efficient space utilization of almost 65,000 sq.ft warehouses.
· Oversee all Fleet Operations considering both Operational/ Strategical requirements for better outcome
· Complete Distribution /warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by Controlling and monitoring security procedures and protocols
· Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
· Reconcile monthly Physical inventory with System
· Regular Delivery Operations: Responsible for all operational level planning of stock movements for McDonald's, Swensen’s, Venus , Cold Stone Creamery Distributors and Third Parties nationwide.
· Warehouse Operations: Ensuring Loading/Offloading of Goods and timely dispatching to all Restaurants/Customers through proper Compliances Followed ( especially for Frozen Fragile Products)
· QIP Procedure: To Conduct Quality Inspection Procedure from Random samples specially from Import Consignment through prescribed defined Formula.
· Inventory Control: To Control Inventory program and ensuring Physical and System Inventory maximum alignment.
· Stock Analysis: Stock analysis to ensure product should not stock out, expire or exceed from the requirement.
· Monitoring & Evaluation: Directly monitor the compliance of FIFO from stores staff.
Carry out Physical stock count to ensure all inventory protocols.
· Reefer Container Operations: Monitoring of Genset/ Reefer Operators relating all operational activities.