Got promoted in Rotogravure printing department after completing my role in Rotogravure cylinder making department to ensure following responsibilities.
1) Look over and supervise all gravure printing production activities.
2) Coordinate with production incharge for order and trials.
3) Control the quality approval procedure at machine.
4) In line checks the quality during process.
5) Record keeping of department activities and production.
6) Ensure manpower availability at machine.
7) Maintain and check the materials IR and SR Records on SAP.
8) Check and find the machine issues, resolve it and highlight it to HOD.
9) Identify the improvement areas.
10) To give ideas for betterment of department and ensure overall equipment efficiency.
11) Maintain AM and coordinate with maintenance, marketing, planning etc. for smooth process.
1. Monitoring all the processes of cylinder making department.
2. Manage quality assurance program by using destructive and non destructive testing that includes chrome and copper roughness and hardness testing, proper sizing of plating by thickness tester, checking cell sizes etc.
3. Develop documentations including daily production, quality assurance reports, monthly consumption report of materials and chemicals , SAP enteries and managing gravure cylinder stocks etc.
4. Responsible for predictive and preventive maintenance of machines, Scheduling maintenance plan, implementation CIL / CTL standards and provide technical assistance to machine operators when issue arise in any machine.
5. Develop loss annalysis report by monitoring loss in every process and try to reduce it by finding root cause.
1) Completed 1 month of internship training in instrumentation department.
2) Observed and learned troubleshooting methods.
3) Worked on PLCs, differential valves, PID Temperature controllers and CAD