I'm working as a Senior Government Officer as Director Specialized Economic Zones at PrimeMinister Office, Board of Investment, Pakistan.
Besides that, I'm running a Tech Consultancy BPO as well named as Technologicx group of companies.
I have selected by the Federal Public Service Commission through Competitive Exam in 2009 while since then I've been assigned on various prestigious positions in and outside Pakistan.
I was attached with Foreign Mission at Arab Republic of Egypt in 2013, Policy Advisor for Rural Development, Policy Advisor for ICT4D in Rural Areas. I have been working with multi Government and National Organizations such AARDO, LIGOTRI, CIRDAP, NORAD, SAARC. I was attached with NAB, PMSA, CAA, NIRFC, OPF and Protector for Immigrants on attachment bases.
Since April 2019, I have been working with Technologicx as Chief Business Development and Liaison Manager, I'm offering my services of Writing skills in Proposal Writing, Letter Writing, Business Communication, Clients Management, and Establishing Busineses.
Besides everything, I have something that is my key to generate tons of successfully results, I have purchased 50 Millions Premium Leads, including CXOs, Senators, Govornors, Top Business Tycoons, Arab Rich Prince and Princesses, Top Politicians from USA, Canada, UK, UAE, Middle East, China and Europe.
My current projects at Technologicx are
1. To bring Investors forhttps//advancedcryptofx.com/
2. To bring Investors forhttp//247tradecrypto.com/
3. Email Campaigns forhttp//www.lastingtrades.com to generate minimum 35k sales per week.
4. Consultancy for OneApple Inc.
5. Inbound Call Campaigns for an American Pizza food Company.
6. Outbound Call Campaigns for Foreign University Admission.
7. Sales Manager for Taibo Beauty and Aesthetic Machines.
8. Sales Manager for Philicam CNC Machine
I have passedRegular Combine Central Superiority Services Examination of Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan, in year 2010 and since posted on various capacities, in various Divisions and Federal Ministries, since than serving Federal Government working with Highly Qualified and well-esteemed Army Officers, Bureaucrats and Politicians of Pakistan. In 2013 undersigned was nominated to represent Pakistan in international program for with Egyptian International Centre for Agriculture, and African-Asian Rural Development Organizations joint venture, and was the only officer from Pakistan being nominated for the program being held in Egypt.
In recent most assignments I was responsible to promote investment of investors in all sectors of economy, facilitation of local and foreign investors for speedy materialization of their projects, in establishing businesses,enhancement of Pakistan 's international competitiveness and contribution to economic and social development. It was my duty to assists companies and investors who are investing or intend to invest in Pakistan as well as facilitates the implementation and operation of their projects.
I acted as a focal person to contact for existing and prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to provide them with all necessary information and assistance in coordination with other Government Departments/Agencies at Federal and Provincial level.
To be a consultative focal person between business community and government on matters related to private investments under CPEC
To make specific recommendations for private sector investment in Pakistan under Industrial Cooperation
To propose feasible projects for investments for discussion with Chinese Business Companies
To formulate strategies for expediting ongoing and future B2B projects particularly industrial cooperation and development of Gwadar as an industrial and commercial hub
• SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE IN-CHARGE for the province of Sindh and Baluchistan, responsible for the strategic planning, staffing, budgeting and management of all administrative and business affairs for a specialized Government Businesses.
• Design and implement systems, processes and procedures for budgeting and financial affairs, office services, billing, records management, facilities management, purchasing, inventory control, and the complete human resource function (e.g. recruitment, training, scheduling, performance appraisal, benefits, and compensation). Supervise a staff of 460.
• Instrumental in building revenues 50 % within half years through contributions in marketing, liaisons with other Federal Government offices, community relations.
• Redesigned and expanded capabilities of internal PC network through implementation of Cloud Computing, Paperless Office, WLAN client/server technology and a fully integrated medical practice management program. Resulted in tremendous improvements in operating efficiency and a Rs. 850,000 reduction as Austerity Measures.
• Managed the selection, negotiation and acquisition of over Rs.1, 350,000 in capital technology investment.
• Negotiated vendor contracts and maintained stable pricing for four consecutive years.
• Designed and led in-house training programs on topics including Administrative Management, Matrix Management, Efficiency and Effectiveness in Public Sector, Personality Development and Interpersonal Skills, Stress Management.
• Authored business proposals to build partnerships and strategic alliances with International Standard Organizations, Anti-Corruption Departments, and provider organizations throughout the region. Structured and negotiated contracts with providers, vendors and business partners.
SECRETARIAT INCHARGE at NCRD-AARDOs Regional Office, to provides services to the member countries and to promotes the interest of AARDO in the eligible member countries of Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Georgia, Nepal, Maldives, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
Arranging Field visits for delegation from Member countries of AARDO in Pakistan, arranging Security, provide Logging and boarding, arranging meetings with Federal and State Ministers, arranging public gathering in local hotels.
Facilitating research on effective & efficient local government to meet the needs and aspirations of its people.
Assisting to build the capacities of local government training and research institutes so that these institutes can provide sound technical and managerial training and undertake research.
Assisting to establish technical co-operation among local government training and research institutes in Asia and the Pacific.
Assisting AARDOs Secretary General, by maintaining records, weeding and indexing of archives, provide field reports of Trainings arrange in Pakistan, provide reports on Microfinance based initiatives.
Liaison with South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), Network of Local Government Training and Research Institutes in Asia and the Pacific (LOGOTRI), Centre on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific (CIRDAP), Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD) for operational corporation.
• Provide IT, Telecom and Electronics based engineering solutions to the clients.
• Focus on Security CCTV Systems, Navigation, RFIDs, ZigBee, Wireless sensing, Telemetry services
• Provide Industrial Solutions based on SCADA, PLCs, Remote Terminal Units, and other Data acquisition (DAQ) systems, to reduce the human interface, efficiently optimizing the resources with increase in production.