To introduce Allied Cables Limited in various sector like domestic, industry and commercial market. Focus on trade sales in order to enhance trade sales network of the company.
The scope of the job is to manage dealer network, commercial, domestic, architects and small industries in Multan, Layyah, DG Khan & Muzaffargarh districts. The responsibilities are from generating sales orders to the fulfillment of consignment delivery. Further it includes the marketing of company brands, execution of promotional activities and reporting on competition activities.
• Managing the portfolio of Rs.20 Million annually
• Added 22 dealers and 4 industries in portfolio
• Achieved highest ever market share 49% in Multan
• Achieved above 100% sales targets from July 2015 to Jun 2017
• Won the prestigious award “Gold Member 2017” on continuous performance
Direct marketing was the major part of job. The scope included housing colonies, government projects, commercial and small industries. Month on month sales targets were achieved with ever highest growth. Due to the phenomenal performance I was promoted to Senior Sales Executive role in record time of 7 months.
Job requirements were to keep retail and key accounts outlets with optimum stock depth of company brands. Further responsibilities were to make key accounts and whole sale outlets more prominent by company provided Organized Grocery Dispensers (OGD) and other attractive merchandizing materials. Furthermore the responsibilities includes the branding executing promotional activities on HORECHAs in Multan and its surrounding cities.
• Achieved consecutively 100% of stock availability target in Multan city.
• Achieved “Employee of The Year” award in 2013.
• Brought 10 competitor outlets on company platform.
Job duties were order taking from 40 to 45 outlets per day including key accounts and wholesalers, seek newly opened retail outlets, canteens and cafes for increasing the company coverage. Get maximum sales output with the help of marketing promotional activities including kiosk activity. Further ensuring FIFO model implementation in warehouse and retail outlets was part of job.
• Made successful introductory launch of Nescafe coffee sachet and Everyday tea whitener sachet.
• Achieved highest productivity in Multan market continuously for period of Aug to Nov 2010.
• Converted 30 non handlers into handlers of Nestle products.
Duties were to generate order from retailers and wholesalers and monitoring of sales order execution. Further it includes the stock management at distribution and key accounts. Seeking new outlets and avenues in order to expand company coverage was part of job.