To offer my skills in a dynamic organization offering a visionary career track and a challenging work environment that would enhance my capabilities and add value to the organization.
Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new personnel.
• Looking after employees’ salaries, remunerations & benefits, Social Security and overtime payments
• Assist the administrator for the administrative management of recruitment and hiring
• Preparing terminations, charge sheets and other explanations of employees.
• Assist the administrative in the organization and conduct of meetings with personnel representatives.
• Oversee the preparation of HR documents according to HR Personal File Index.
• Maintaining Copy of Employee Personal File and timely sending the original to Capital.
• Regular updating of files and Memorandums.
• Assisting Line Managers and supervisors on timely and effective Performance Appraisals.
• To ensure that all the data is entered into the HR Database on a monthly basis.
• To work under supervision of Country HR Coordinator to update taxes and EOBI on HR Database when it's requested.
• To ensure the salaries are paid correctly.
Internship on management of HR files, recuirtment process and Payroll and other employees benefits besides training
Worked as an internee for 6 weeks in General banking.