Vast experience with all types of electrical systemsbr/Updated on all current electrical codes and standardsbr/Excellent ability to read electrical diagrams and schematicsbr/Adept at allocating resources to properly maintain electrical systemsbr/Impressive ability to prioritize tasks Outstanding communications
· Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
· Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
· Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
· Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
· Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
· Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
· Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
· Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
· Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
· Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site
Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances,
Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Repairing and replacing damage and malfunction parts
Inspecting, fixing, and checking backage types and split type
Responsible to achieve all targets, which company sets.
Well known to all types of circuit breakers
Complete knowledge about star-delta starter, DOL starer, 3point and 4point starter
Extensive knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance methods.