Self-driven and proactive professional with skills and expertise developed in the domain of Finance and Administration. With the right combination of communication, coordination, interaction and transmission skills blended with Finance, Accounts, Facility Services, Administration and Customer Services
Tasking related to finance department
The Finance Officer will support the Finance Manager in ensuring accurate financial documentations at country office and from the field, maintenance of records of the project, timely payments and fulfilling the requirements of funds for the field. · Ensure compliance with organization’s financial policy and procedures and with generally accepted accounting principles. · Financial Management of the Project. · Ensuring safety and security of financial documents and liquid assets (cash & bank). · Devise formats which help in better tracking of project budgets by program staff. · Preparation and maintenance of financial templates. · Keep updates the financial record on regular basis as per standard and procedures and ensures timely reporting. · Ensure accounting and project management of the projects as per relevant and appropriate financial management policies, procedures and standards. · Maintenance of petty cash and timely reconciliation. · Review and processing the Liquidation of Project Advances (Floats). · Maintenance of bank accounts and its bank reconciliations. · Taxation as per requirement. · Verify/review the templates, vouchers and other financial reports submitted by field offices as per requirement. · Preparation of Cash/Funds request of field office with the assistance of Project Manager on and submission to head office monthly basis. · Reviewing payroll for any deductions and arrears and timely transferring salaries to staff personal bank accounts. · Timely submission of financial records to head office on monthly basis. · Assist FM in BvAs preparation. · Assist FM in External Audits. · Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program · Seeks to ensure that all appropriate employees and management are knowledgeable of, and comply with, standards operating procedures. · Responding to auditor’s investigations and queries as the principal point of contact · Coordinating intern
All related activities of job cards under SCB project.
1. Supervise and coordinate the provision of all administrative, personnel and financial support require to the different projects (i.e. UNVFT, UNHCR, IRCT) ensuring that appropriate control reporting structure are maintained in accordance with SUCH Rules and Regulations
Manage projects accounting and financial system by ensuring that appropriate control and reporting structures are maintained in accordance with SUCH and financial rules and regulations, and co-ordinate use of filed financial resources;
· Prepare General Journal Vouchers, Bank Payment Vouchers, Cash Payment Voucher and Bank Receipt Vouchers.
· Prepare & maintain Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet on Quick Book Accounting Software.
· Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement and maintain Day book.
· Coordination with field officers as a focal person in Islamabad for Administration/Financial related issues.
· Prepare cheques and associated reports as required in accordance with donor schedules.
· Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an accounting software (Quick Book).
· Design, prepare and maintain spreadsheets using mathematical calculations.
· Prepare financial demands and payments.
· Prepare forecast expenditure every month in respective budget lines as per the budget limit assigned by the Donor.
· Process all clients or miscellaneous payments on daily basis.
· Determine content and assemble data to prepare monthly reports for review.
· Assist finance officer with monthly general ledger and in an annual budget preparation as required.
· Ensure implementation of financial SOPs.
· Liaison with Bank and handling bank all matters.
· Compose routine letters and reports using instructions and guidelines.
· Monitoring & control on project expenditures and ensuring compliance with Policy & Procedures.
· Participate in procurement procedure and prepare Purchase Request, Request for Quotation, Statement of Bidding Analysis and Purchase Orders, etc.
· Makes all travel arra