A young professional holding MBA Degree in Banking and Finance with distention University qualification. A highly motivated and results driven finance professional skilled in numerous financial, corporate affairs, research and accounting fields, including preparing annual budgets, monitoring key accounts, credit control, data analysis and using research tools and techniques. Having the ability to handle complex assignments effectively & possessing the confidence to work as part of a team, I am presently looking for a suitable opportunity position with a forward thinking company where I can excel, deliver & achieve my potential.
My job Description Include.
1. Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data preparing reports.
Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
3.Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
4. Recommended financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
5. Summarising current financial status by collecting information.
6. Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
7. Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
8. Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
9. Guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
10. Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
11. Securing financial information by completing database backups.
12. Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
13. Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
14. Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
15. Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
16. Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
17. Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.