I am a results-driven and accomplished professional with extensive experience in conducting recruitment and selection processes, supporting employee retention and development, and organizing career fairs, assessment centres or other events; committed to deliver excellent services within high-profile organization. Proven success in maximizing employee productivity and protecting the company from any issues that may arise within the workforce. I am adept at recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers as well as managing employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Demonstrate leadership and success with specialized knowledge of managing the unique challenges and needs associated with complex organizational structure. Skilled in identifying and acquiring skilled workers, determining current staffing needs, producing forecasts, and devising talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans. Instrumental in monitoring discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy and delivering constructive and timely performance evaluations.
My key skills include Human Resource Management, Talent Acquisition & Retention, Budget Administration, Recruitment & Staffing, Payroll Management, Policy Development, HR Policies & Procedures, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Relationship Building, Succession Planning, Compensation & Benefits and Conflict Resolution
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Perform duties as a technical and analytical overlay to lead human resource operations majorly, including talent acquisition and retention, compensation and benefits, payroll processing, trainings, and performance evaluation and assessment.
Deliver HR support & services to the employees, such as assisting with recruitment, payroll processing, compiling, and maintaining records as well as finding, screening, recruiting, and training job applicants, and administering employee-benefit programs. Administer annual budgeting, manpower planning / budgeting forecast employees’ benefits & facilities, and maintain and update confidential human resources documents. Engage in leading area of industry surveys for examining results of surveys and establishing specific recommendations for management staff.
· Developed recruitment and selection policy and system at Ferozsons as well as directed operations.
· Successfully implemented “headcount management system” across the company.
· Created grading structure for mgmt. and non-mgmt. staff and built and applied pay rates across the company for transparency.
· Led compensation & benefits survey and market comparison and recommendation for mgmt. and C&B administration.
· Devised HR policies for communicating between the organization and their employees regarding their condition of employment and treating all employees fairly and equally.
· Managed annual performance appraisal and annual bonuses for improving job understanding/productivity.
Led full cycle recruitment and selection process according to headcount management system (HCMS) by using internal/external recruitment & selection methods to ensure right number of people with the right skills in the right roles in the organization.
Conducted initial interview than arranged final interviews of shortlisted candidates with relevant business heads / manager and HR Head for final selection and managing HR operations word. Managed club membership of employees in accord with company policy via membership management software.
· Managed employee orientation process for introducing newly hired employees to their new workplace.
· Directed on boarding process of the new employees for integrating a new employee with a company and culture, as well as getting a new hire the tools and information needed to become a productive member of the team.
· Streamlined leave management process for controlling the application, approval, and tracking of employee leave in an organization.
Transferred and promoted employees also furnished letter after due verification and intimation to the payroll section.
Verified the recommendations and approvals of selected applicant in addition to composed and sent Job offer/appointment letter to the selected candidates. Revised and kept employee personal files, monitored employee’s probation period, and issued confirmation letter to the employees on recommendation of the relevant HOD and HR. Directly reported about time office management and leave management record, employees’ monthly benefits, new joiners and leavers, and final settlement cases to manager HR.
· Arranged daily transportation facilities for head office employees and allotted mobile phones, Sims, laptops, and vehicles to new joiners according to company’s policy and sustained the vehicles’ record.
· Rendered expertise to manage EOBI of employees for offering financial assistance.
· Verified and processed salary advance requests and LFAs according to the company's policy with the aim to offer financing facility to blue collared salaried individuals for payment of personal needs and expenses.
· Contributed to the full and final settlement of the salaries after employees’ resignation, which included various activities like documentation, deductions, arrears, receivables, pending salary, earnings, and exit interviews.
Contributed to recruitment and selection, including job analysis, sourcing, screening, participating in interview panels, salary analysis, negotiations, selection, and on-boarding
Recruited staff by effectively formulating job descriptions and personnel specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing and selecting candidates for interviews, and offering job contract.
· Managed payroll, such as employee salaries, benefits, other HR operations, and employee services.