A full time challenging position in a competitive sector or organization where my education and work Experience can have a profound impact, resulting mutual growth, and productivity of the organization. I am a very enthusiastic network engineer with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. I possess effective organizational skills and excellent working knowledge of networking technologies and have a commitment to keep up to date with the latest developments in this field
I worked as a Systems & Network Administrator in the Punjab Computer College.
My main responsibilities were.
• Administration of overall working of the network to ensure that the LAN and WAN are working properly.
• Supporting, designing, maintaining, and evaluating computer networking along with telecommunication systems.
• Develops and maintains network security procedures. Adds, removes, and changes authorities for network users.
• Resolves problems reported by end users for local and wide area networks, personal computers, networking equipment (switches, routers, etc.) Provides answers to complex questions related to these systems.
• Providing and maintaining Network Monitoring logs and updating Network LAN/WAN diagram.
• Monitors and measures the performance of the network; reports problems to the appropriate individuals.
• Maintains VLAN with MAC addresses on Layer 2 devices and Inter VLAN Switching on Layer
• Providing secure, unconstrained connectivity between employees, customers, and information.
• Helping to ensure access to information and resources from anywhere.
• DNS and Sharing Configuration on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Server and Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition.
I am a teacher/lecturer of computer science and physics in schools and academies and Computer Networks in Punjab Computer College to make my pocket money and to get things going, but i want to start my career as a network engineer in a preferably pure networking or IT based company so that i can grow myself as a network engineer.
I love to learn new things and technologies and as a teacher I know how to do it.
Worked as a System Engineer.
My key responsibilities include:
• Hardware and software support.
• Network hardware replacement and re-installation functions.
• Third line support on Cisco hardware including Switches and Routers.
• Troubleshooting Network related issues including connectivity problems and monitoring network performance.
• Scheduled maintenance tasks and backup.