Civil engineer with Ten plus(10+) years of professional experience with regards structural engineering practices with involved by Execution, Quality Supervision, monitoring and Quantity Estimation in accordance of project specifications, codes and standards requirements and other related applicable to contract documents.
of various construction projects like,
Water, Sanitation & Hygiene and Community Physical Infrastructure Projects.
Oil & Gas (Processing plants their upgrade and revamp, Petrochemical plants and Plant utilities foundations.)
Buildings (Residential Housing, Office and commercial buildings, High-rise buildings, schools).
Site Preparation and Temporary Facilities
Civil Infrastructure and Underground Utilities
Implemented following Structures:
· Equipment Foundations & Tank foundations.
· Plant buildings, Roads & Culverts.
· Pipe Rack, Pipe Sleepers & Pipe Supports foundations.
· Dyke wall for tank & Oily Water Drain System & Storm water drain system.
Control all construction teams working at a project, and manages manpower allocation with respect to activities and tasks.
Strictly overseeing all activities performed at site including material approval with respect to approved drawing and specifications.
Manages all operations of a complete site / specific zone within a site, and makes sure they are aligned with project plan and within budget.
Ensures that all tasks are progressing smoothly, and solves any problems obstructing the progress.
Keep the Client informed of work progress and highlight any critical activities, which can delay project.
Prepare Daily and monthly progress Reports and monthly work schedule.
Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
Implementing the project controlling methodologies for managing all job Assignments.
Daily reporting about progress, noncompliance, delay in work to the Project Manager.
Develop detailed project schedules with resource also insure that Project Schedules are being maintained by having regular updates.
Ensure that communication regarding any changes in plan have reached the
Engineers/Contractors and/Sub-Contractors Representatives.
Testing of all material
Taking active participation in all site meetings for technical/contractual Obligations fulfillment by the company.
Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
Presenting reports of all assignments to the top Management.
I had worked in several WASH, Mal-Nutrition/Child Stunting Reduction & Livelihood Infrastructure Projects at different districts of Sindh funded by UNICEF & World Bank.
Designed & Implemented following Schemes:
Drinking Water Supply Schemes (Lead Hand pumps, Reservoir, Over Head Tanks)
Communication( Link Road, Culverts, Bridges)
Sanitation (Brick street Pavement, C.C Block Streets, Drainage, Latrines & Incinerators)
Flood Protection Work & Raised Platforms
Manage & implement of Project as per IP
• Manage & distribute targets to whole team
• Monitoring & Evolution of Project
• Prepare MPR, QPR, Narrative reports
• Report to donor weekly, monthly, quarterly of project.
• Oversee field engineers to guarantee the successful completion of project
• Monitor technical Assessment & Survey
• Prepare BoQs, Drawings, Design and Estimation of schemes
• Prepare Bar bending schedule
• Check quality of material as per specification
• Monitoring & Evaluation of the quality of the work done by contractors
• Quality Control measures at site/field level
• Conduct TOP( Terms of Partnership) meetings with Communities
Solidarity International (INGO) | District: Nawabshah-Pakistan
Funded By: ECHO/European Commission
I was involved in the Design, Estimation, Execution and Supervision of WASH projects.
Sindh Agricultural & Forestry Workers Coordinating Organization (SAFWCO)| Hyderabad-Pakistan
Funded By: OXFAM-GB (ECHO)
• WASH Project of Flood Response & Early Recovery at District Dadu.
• WASH Project at Sehwan, District Jamshoro.
• Shelter Support & WASH Project at Sehwan, District Jamshoro
• Prepare Bar bending schedule
• Check quality of material as per specification.
• Quality Control measures at site/Field
• Ensure project implementation timelines are met
• Supervision and monitoring construction