Water and Waste Water Treatment, Production, Environment, Health & Safety professional having experience in Apparel, Food & Beverages and Water & Waste Water Treatment (Effluent Treatment) sectors.
Have good experience of operations of water and waste water treatment plants and well aware about the National Environmental Quality Standard (NEQS) & international standards like Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC). Well experienced in creating & developing HSE policies & procedures and providing effective support to the management for maximizing productivity by reducing lost time incidents in a multi-cultural environment.
Experienced in managing and coaching HSE staff so that everyone owns the health & safety.
1. Plan and manage all activities of effluent treatment plant (Activated Sludge Process) with a capacity of 150m3/hour.
2. Calculate the dosage of chemicals as per flow rate of the effluent waste water.
3. Prepare daily consumption report of chemicals and submit to manager engineering.
4. To monitor the parameters like pH, COD, DO, TDS, SVI and TSS at different stages of ETP.
5. To calculate the cost of chemicals and energy used for each month.
6. Documentation of all activities regarding customer audits like Levi’s, C & A and Haggar etc.
7. Training and implementation of junior staff on SDS (Safety Data Sheets) as per guidelines of GHS (Globally Harmonized System) of chemicals, health & safety and use of PPE’s.
8. To carry out the sampling activity of each month for analysis of waste water by SGS Pakistan for the compliance of NEQS.
9. To carry out Bi Annual sampling activity for the compliance of ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals) Guidelines.
10. To work on MRSL & RSL to comply with ZDHC Guidelines to fulfill the requirements of customer as per vision 2020.
11. To work with GIZ on Water Efficiency in the Textile Industry.
12. To trouble shoot the technical problems of the effluent treatment plant.
13. To carry out the lab scale experiments to optimize the usage of chemicals.
1. To prepare monthly production plan of Springley Natural Mineral Water & Syrups and submit to Manager Production.
2. Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information and energy to make products.
3. Monitor equipment’s calibration, CCP’s/ HCP’s validation and verification.
4. Responsible for Quality Assurance of raw material and finished Products.
5. Training of sub-ordinates on HACCP, GMPs, Food Hygiene and housekeeping.
6. Design layout of equipment’s and workspace.
7. To maintain & monitor the Pasteurization process of syrups precisely & accurately.
8. To ensure all HSE (health, safety and environment) activities as per policy.
9. Preparation of all QA Documentation and Technical reports.
10. Plan and implement the 5 S activities in the production.
11. Record maintenance and preparation for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Audits.
12. Plant safety, energy conservation, pollution control and environmental compliance.
13. Operation, process troubleshooting, optimization and maintenance of plant services.
1. Wash/Recipe Developments.
2. Apply different types of desizing agents on textiles like potassium or sodium per sulfate, sodium bromite, hydrochloric acid and sulphuric acids.
3. Use resins in order to improve dimensional stability, shape retention, softer, smoother and better appearance for more durability.
4. Use enzymes in the chemical processing of fibers and textiles to reduce pollution in textile production.
5. Pigment dyeing for coloring and coating the outside of the textiles.
6. Developing new finishes and further optimization to convert them to bulk production.
7. Developing more economical methods of achieving standards.
8. Evaluation of new chemicals in terms of price, performance & ratio.
9. Use Hydrogen per Oxide, Sodium Hypochlorite & Sodium Chlorite to create specific type of appearances in textile.