divpI have been managing a camera monitoring department for more than 10 years for USA based company Rebiz. I have excellent enlish communication skills and currently managing 400+ staff for camera monitoring operations./p/div
Managing whole Camera Monitoring Department by exhausting all expertise with responsibility of all the tasks, projects and reports. Provide professional service to the employer by utilizing my expertise in Operation Management and Project Management.· Coordinate, manage and monitor working of the Camera monitoring department.· Setup quarterly goals for the team with complete coordination.· Implement departmental and organizational policies.· Monitor adherence to rule, regulations and processes.· Organize recruitment of staff, monitor and evaluate.· Coordinate and monitor the departments involved in production.· Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.· Liaison with top management.· Assist in development of strategic plans for operational activity.· Implement and manage operational plans.
In charge of the entire production process for the Camera Monitoring Team. Plan, organize and recommend strategies in ensuring that the monitorings are completed successfully, in accordance with all specifications. Supervise teams that work in operations and production.
· Recommending operational changes to the Higher Management for continuous improvement.
· Risk assessment to prevent major loses.
· Proactive planning and implementation to avoid operational issues.
· Ability to identify the problems and solve them.
· Conduct of performance evaluations for rewards and accountability.
· Giving and receiving feedback from employees.
· Conduct employee trainings.
· Participate and facilitate the team.
· Established work schedules.
· Hours assessment and time management.
· Planning and implementation.
· Conduct quick daily huddles with production team to raise their moral.
· Analyze reports and dive into details for decision making.
Provided book keeping and Bank affairs services, with the strong basics of accounting made sure all the transactions or Sales and expenses are posted properly and timely in the systems, reported to Head office with daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Ledger postings with complete knowledge accounting cycle.
· Back reconciliation.
· Back deposits and posting entries into the system.
· Handling petty cash.
· Sales team incentives calculations and submission.
· Reporting to Regional Manager and Head office.
· Weekly and monthly closing.
· Satisfying the audit teams on their physical and remote evaluations.
Achievements: A) Never failed in audits, always satisfied the auditors. B) Always closed the week and Month efficiently by meeting all the balances so that we do not receive any complain from Head office.