Dedicated and results-driven Senior Supply Chain Management professional, with a proven track record in leading supply chain operations, supervising staff and negotiating with suppliers. Extensive experience of more than 9 years in supply chain management, procurement, materials management, planning and coordination.
Qualifications include a Certificate in Supply Chain Management with solid expertise in dealing with suppliers, vendors and other key stakeholders. Professional traits include; problem-solving, decision-making, time management and coordination.
- Successfully leads and supervises three staff including Warehouse In-charge and Warehouse Picker.
- Effectively monitors the monthly stock count and audit of batch management and location management of stock items.
- Prepares monthly delivery schedules for stock related items and maintains the accuracy of data in the ERP system.
- Ensures timely follow-up with relevant business units for delayed inspection cases.
- Performs accurate posting of material issuance requisition and manages item code requests, as well as GRIN Status processing in ERP.
- Efficiently handled the complete procurement cycle for all goods and services to ensure the procurement needs were effectively met.
- Successfully processed supplier quotations and negotiated with them to close deals in favorable terms.
- Effectively liaised and coordinated with suppliers and vendors to ensure timely order receipt and complaint resolution.
- Continuously evaluated suppliers to identify and retain only the right ones and eliminate the rest of them.
- Ensured maximum customer satisfaction by timely resolving complaints related to purchased goods and services.
- Maintained an up-to-date and accurate record of goods receiving and issuance from the store into ERP.
-Â Successfully coordinated with the procurement department and finance department to keep them updated on the newly created items.
- Prepared several cost estimates and performance reports in ERP.
- Effectively managed the master data and created new items in ERP.
- Maintained the consistent and adequate supply of materials.
- Successfully completed all assigned tasks timely and effectively.
- Performed master data management for Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 and created new items into the ERP.
- Actively participated in meetings and other learning opportunities and gained valuable knowledge of the department`s operations.
- Observed and learned from experienced staff members and fulfilled requirements set out at the start of the traineeship.
-Â Followed all relevant company regulations and procedures.
- Contributed as part of a team to implement the ERP system.
- Performed master data management for Microsoft Dynamics AX2009.
- Securely uploaded data from the legacy system to the new ERP System.
- Identified areas of supply chain operations that require improvement.
- Communicated effectively with colleagues to improve knowledge.
1 month internship in Engineering Department engaged in various technical areas of electrical overhaul shop, Instrument overhaul shop, radio overhaul shop, Boeing & Airbus Line maintenance hangars.